Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hi-Some of you faithful readers may have noticed the various technical difficulties being encountered on this blog o'er the past few days (not to mention few months, but that's another story!). Today was a doozy, with me not only clumsily losing the comment box en toto but the archives as well as the banner at the top of the page...let's just say that I was pretty much at wits end for most of the afternoon trying to restore things to some semblance of normalcy (at least as far as BLOG TO COMM goes). Eventually I got them all back but I still can't get the comments to appear after each posting WHERE THEY SHOULD BE, so if anyone out there knows how I (the most computer-un-savviest person on the planet) can correct things please drop me a line with a suggestion or two so that perhaps I can have a normal blog just like everyone else out there. Anyway, as far as real life reviews etc. go, maybe this weekend, but don't hold your breath or anything...

No comments: